Tuesday 24 February 2009

Computer Games: My 10 fondest memories


A slight deviation from the norm today...

From my ZX Spectrum Sinclair to my Playstation there have been some games that not only did I enjoy playing but that actually left a mark on my conscience (as well as blisters on my thumb!) Here they are in no particular order. Comment if you have any to add:

1) Lemmings - AcornArchimedes
2) Chuck rock - Acorn Archimedes
3) Street Fighter 2 - First the Arcade game then the SNES version
4) Arkanoid - ZX Spectrum
5) Sonic the Hedgehog (original version) - Sega Master System
6) Super Mariokart - SNES version and Wii version
7) Olympic Gold Barcelona 92' - Sega Master System
8) Alex Kidd in Miracle World - Sega Master System
9) Vendetta - Arcade Game
10) Michael Jackson 'Moonwalker'- Arcade Game

Dam it now I really want to play Chuck Rock!
social media blog

No comments: